Wondering if you should bring an arts residency to your school? Here are six reasons why we think you should!
- Art Residencies enhance students’ powers of perception, appreciation of the arts, and abilities to express themselves creatively.
- Art Residencies help teachers develop strategies to integrate the arts into their daily classroom instruction.
- Art Residencies provide opportunities for artists to develop professionally.
- Art Residencies bring new perspectives to arts curriculum in the schools.
- Art Residencies provide opportunities for artists to communicate with a wider audience.
- Art Residencies provide experiences through programs that explore the various cultures of the world!
Looking for an arts residency? Check out what Music In Schools Today has to offer.