2018 is finally here, and with the new year comes resolutions! This is a time to set goals, make changes, or maybe just try something new. If your resolution is to be healthier, pick up a new hobby or help those that are less fortunate, we have some suggestions for you!
- Start taking instrument lessons or join a choir.
- Find a new way to burn calories by dancing. Take a class, go to a dance club, or just turn up the music and dance in your own home!
- Explore new music genres and expand your tastes.
- Go see your favorite band live. Or pick a local band you’re never heard before and see them perform.
- Have a mindful moment accompanied by some soothing music.
- Clean out your closets, garages, and basements and donate a gently used instruments to MUST.
- Help change a child’s life through music with a cash donation to support Bay Area music programs.
What are your plans for the New Year? Let us know and don’t forget to make it musical!
Happy New Year from everyone at Music in Schools Today!