MUST is having a 30 day campaign to raise $50,000 to save music and art programs throughout the Bay Area. We’re calling it: 30 Days to 50k!
$50,000 will help schools continue their music programming that has been completely cut for the 2017 and 2018 school year. It will also allow us to grow our Adopt an Instrument program to get musical instruments into the hands of students that do not have one.
There are many ways you can help! One way is to create a Facebook Fundraiser and ask your friends to donate. It’s very easy to set up!
- Set a goal as to how much you want to raise. $2,000 is a great amount!
- Open your home page on Facebook and find the fundraiser button on the left sidebar. Click “Fundraisers” and click “Raise Money”.
- You will then be prompted with a series of questions. Here’s the info you’ll need:
- We are a nonprofit with 501(c)3 status
- Our name is: Music In Schools Today
- Title: Save music in our schools!
- Description: Help MUST raise $50,000 by June 1, to provide 28,000 students with music in the fall. $25 dollars will help one student have music and arts programming for a whole year. $800 will any entire class music/art for one year!
- I am raising money for three classes, please help me raise $2,400!
Thank you for helping raise money for Music in Schools Today! If you have any questions, send us an email at: email@example.com
We are all in this together. Let’s make the world a better place through music!